We just released a new exciting feature… the Broken Link Checker! The Broken Link checker will tell you which of your links are (most likely) broken, so you can remove them. This will help you keep your bookmark collections organized and stops you from visiting dead ends.
How does it work?
Links that we’ve identified as broken will now be displayed as Link title in your bookmark widget.
Example bookmark widget:
Upon clicking the dead link a new menu is offered with the following options:
- Open anyway – Open the link in a new window (to check if it’s really broken or not)
- This link is not broken – Mark link as normal (e.g. not broken)
- Delete bookmark – Remove this link from the bookmark widget
- Edit bookmark – Correct this link manually
- Search for an alternative link on Google – Try and find an alternative webpage on Google
- Visit homepage of link – Go to the homepage of the link
We hope that this new feature will make it easier for your to clean up your old bookmarks. Happy housekeeping!
Please leave a comment below or e-mail your suggestions/feedback to [email protected].
The Broken Link Checker is only available to PRO subscribers. Not a PRO subscriber yet? For just $20/annually or $50/lifetime you get access to all premium features and an ad-free experience. For more information: https://start.me/pro.
- Author: Arjen Robijn