Today we launched a cool new power feature: Batch Operations for Bookmarks. You can now select and handle multiple links inside a bookmark widget. After this, you can apply one of the following batch operations: Move, Copy, Delete.
Batch operations to handle multiple bookmarks
- First you enable the edit mode of a widget.
- Double-click the Header of the widget.
- or click the three-dots icon and select Edit.
- Select the links you’d like to perform a batch operation on.
- Select one of the following options:
- Delete, which will remove all selected bookmarks immediately. There is no going back on this one.
- Copy and Move opens a new sidebar. Here you can select the destination page, widget, or Bookmark group. Once you click the destination widget, the operation will be activated immediately.
- Click Done to end the edit mode.
If you want to see this function in action, look at this support article: https://support.start.me/hc/en-us/articles/360016900180.
Please let us know your comments about this feature. You can leave them below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Author: Arjen Robijn