Early & Late Reactions and Side Effects of Cancer Treatments
Here Houston cancer specialist of award-winning university cancer centers suggests chest side effects and reactions symptoms. Check early reactions and late reactions category side effects and schedule an appointment now for the second opinion
• Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, ulceration, change in color, thickening, hair loss in a treatment area
• Inflammation of esophagus causing pain on swallowing, heartburn, or feeling of obstruction.
• Changes in skin texture and/or coloration, permanent hair loss in a treatment area.
• Lung scarring and shrinkage causing shortness of breath.
• Narrowing of the esophagus causing swallowing problems.