Houston Cancer Specialist Suggest Head and Neck Treatment Side Effects
University cancer centers specialist suggest symptoms of head and neck treatment side effects. There are two types side effects or reactions, Early Reactions, and Late Reactions. Know more about both types of side effects at university cancer centers, and you can also schedule an appointment for the second opinion at 5 convenient locations
• Reduced and sticky saliva, loss of taste and appetite, altered sense of smell, nausea.
• Sore throat, difficulty swallowing, weight loss, fatigue.
• Skin changes: redness, irritation, scaliness, blistering or ulceration, change in color, thickening, hair thickness.
• Dry mouth, altered sense or loss of taste.
• Tooth decay and gum changes.
• Bone necrosis, especially in jaws.
• Stiffness and limitation of jaw movement.