WhatsApp an immediate messaging app which is used by millions of people to send several things such as audio messages, video messages, images, text messages, as well as to make a Wi-Fi call. At present, technology has developed so far to ease all sorts of tiresome process to a huge extent. Sending the same message to several people has never been so easier because of the invention of quick Messengers app like, WhatsApp. Everyone nearby you employing a smartphone would possibly have this app installed on their mobile device. Typically WhatsApp is everything, SMS and BBM and more than that. Here in this post, you’ll have an improved knowledge of WhatsApp group feature.
Learn about Group Chatting on WhatsApp
Generally, WhatsApp is on any kind of mobile device, like BB OS of Blackberry, iOS of Apple, Windows of Microsoft, and Android of Google. Aside from this, presently WhatsApp has made its way through some multimedia phones too, though WhatsApp is widely used on a smartphone. Well, it’s very easy and simple as well as stress-free to use WhatsApp on various smartphones. Communication has now become so easier with the use of WhatsApp app. whatsapp groups is one of the major features of WhatsApp. It’s very easy to send messages to WhatsApp groups
. Here is how to create and send group message on android devices.
• Simply open WhatsApp. Now click on the 3 vertical dots on top right corner.
• Now choose the option new-group. Now just add a group picture and write an appropriate subject.
• Now you need to click on the next option and enter the contact details for adding people. Also, you can click on + sign and select contacts to join whatsapp community.
• By clicking on next options you can create your group.
• For sending a message, go to the dialogue box, write your message and tap on the send option.
• For sending a multimedia document, select the paper clip option on the top-right side and choose the file. Pick the file you wish to send and then send it.
Learn about Forwarding Group-Messages on WhatsApp
It is also a simple process to forward WhatsApp group messages after you join whatsapp group. Here are the simple steps for Android.
Press long on the file or message that you wish to forward.
After choosing it press the arrow-button on top-right corner.
Now just click on the group thread you wish to forward it with.
How to use WhatsApp on PC
With the use of WhatsApp-Web, you will also find a PC application for Windows 8 and above consumers and Mac OSX10.9 and beyond. You can just download the application from whatsapp.com and it will reflect your smartphone as the internet platform does. Then you will require scanning the QR-code appeared on the screen and then you will receive all your conversations and chats on your desktop, making it simple and nice to reply.