There are many Best Google Tools. Today everyone is aware of the power of internet and its uses. If we talk globally then more than 1.2 billion people use internet as the source of information. So, everyone wants that there business should be get noticed by maximum people so as to attain maximum profit by using the power of internet. Apparently when we say internet for half of them it means “GOOGLE”, and why not it is the biggest search engine but it is not the end. Google being the biggest search engine has many features in it through which one can use and enhance his/her business quite easily. The features which google provides are called tools . Some best google tools of 2017 are as follows:
Best Google Tools
1. Google Ngram Viewer: This is the best google tool which .helps you to find endless number of keywords which can be used in your blog or article on the internet. It searches keywords and also helps in searching trends overtime.
Google Correlate: As the name suggests it correlates to the word which is searched by you according to the trend. For ex: if you search “snow fall” then it will show the increase in search in the winter months. But the thing which makes it more special is that it provides search by draw function i.e. you draw any fun graph related to your keyword search and it will show you the best results according to your graph.
3. Google think Insights: It is the best tool for all professionals and entrepreneurs as it gives an insight to all the updates regarding the market, case studies and tips to how to grow your business and also showcases many projects which are much more useful for any of the professional.
4. Google trends: As the name suggests google trends is a tool which helps one to find the keywords which are trending or are been searched a lot over a period of time. It helps to sort those keywords for you so that they can be used in your blog or articles in order to increase the traffic on your website.
5. Google AdSense: Does your website has a moderate or low traffic? If yes then why not to make nothing but a little money from it. By adding an ad code in the header, content and sidebar of the website you can earn good amount of money from your website.
6. Google AdWords: If you are not getting enough traffic on your website and you have tried almost all other operations to enhance it then you must try google AdWords. It is a paid search campaign in which you can bid for the right type of keywords so as to attain maximum traffic on your website.
7. Google Analytics: The last but not the least is the most important tool which sums up the performance of all the above tools used. That is, google analytics is a tool which shows all the results with time and date and through here and how much traffic is coming on your website through graphs and tables. It is the most useful tool to which one should have an eye for regular check up on the progress of the website.