Slovenia is a place that is achieving a huge fame as one of the most interesting and beautiful places in Europe. Its capital Ljubljana is nearly globally admired and the regal Lake Bled is treasured. However, there is lot more to experience in Slovenia. On the shoreline you see an old Venetian city in Piran and hiking, skiing plus other adventure activities are famous around the Julian Alps and Lake Bohinj. Well, there are loads of different magnificent lakes, caves, and waterfalls that can be easily reached by car, the perfect way to trip around the nation.
Enjoy driving in Slovenia
There are so many famous alternatives for road tours in the country. Coastal Slovenian Istria of the country has a durable Italian influence; places around the lake Bohinj and Bled are perfect for al fresco exploit tourists and the city along the Drava-River nearby Maribor make for a perfect eastern road trip of Slovenian country.
Day trips from Ljubljana
• Piran – this Venetian city is one of the most picturesque places in the country. Here you can enjoy the splendid sunsets and fresh seafood.
• Lake Bled – this is considered as one of the most popular places in Central Europe. You should go to peak Bled fortress, take a pletna to the lake and enjoy the stunning landscape when you walk around the Bled Lake.
• Skocjan Caves – travel through the mountains and you will reach to the Skocjan Caves. It is the 2nd ld Heritage Site of Slovenia. All the caves here are spooky, gargantuan, and certainly a must-visit place if you are seeking Adventure Slovenia. Also, there is an incredible perspective on a track at the back of the visitor center of the caves, so do not miss to visit here.
Outdoor activities in Slovenia
Adventure sports such as white water rafting and canyoning can excite you so much. You can don loads of Slovenia Hiking
. If you are really looking for a place where you can hike then you must give Slovenia a try because it is a best place for outdoor activities. Caves, waterfalls, lakes, and Mountains are immaculate and rich in Slovenia.
What about the Stay
• Piran – while visiting Piran you can stay at any of the apartment in closeby Portorož however if you would like to take a stay in Piran itself then you can go to the Hotel Tartini. Sometimes it get completely booked and full but you have the option to use their wi-fi and look for more hotels in nearby places.
• Ljubljana – here you can go to the Vande- Urbani Resort which is newly opened boutique hotel located right in the town centre, though you cannot park your vehicle straight at the hotel.
Driving tips at Slovenia
Here you will require buying a sticker or vignette at the boundary or from any of the petrol-station if you really wish to take a drive on the Slovenia highway.
You should take travel insurance with you Slovenia Itinerary. There are so many travel agencies in the world, you can take any of them after or before your tour has started.
Read More: Active Holidays Slovenia