Allergy, a Serious Ailment that has been neglected by Many!
It was just like any other day at office, but for the presence of a paramedic from US who had volunteered to train a group of Emergency Medical Technicians who were just completing their EMT-B program. After a long and tiresome morning session, the instructor and the candidates were more than eager to get to the dining hall. Today, on menu was some river fish, which was wonderfully prepared by the in-house cook. Towards the end of the lunch, all of a sudden, the paramedic started gasping for air. His face had turned pale and he ran towards his room; a wave of panic went across the floor for a while. Then everyone saw him using some pre-loaded allergic shots on to his body. After some time, he explained that he was allergic to certain types of fishes and proteins, which could be fatal, if not treated in time.